Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Other Thoughts

Before I feed the trick-or-treaters, I just had to vent a bit. First, John Kerry's remark about the military. President Bush hasn't responded yet, but this is a very good opportunity to stop mincing words and to stand up for our military! Let's not let Kerry and other Democrats get away with this. (However, I sadly have to admit I am not expecting much in the way of a tough response from the White House.)

Also, this morning on Fox News I heard that the Girl Scouts have resorted to suing over nonpayment of cookie money. This is one instance where I agree with a lawsuit. It's a real shame when you have people taking advantage of the Girl Scouts, of all things!

And in a lawsuit I do NOT agree with, Fox also reported that Hispanic groups and (of course) the ACLU are suing over the crackdown on illegals in Hazelton, PA. Talk about nerve.

No comments: