Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Modern Day Freak Show

I can only hope that this is some sort of spoof. Look at the photo that accompanies this letter to the editor. "Modified community" is the politically correct way of saying "absolute freaks who pierce, tattoo, and fork every part of their bodies and are clueless as to why people stare".
"Modified community needs civil rights protections. Because of my body modifications, including tattoos and piercings, I consider myself to be a member of the modified community. Due to my modifications, I not only have to deal with the daily routine of turned up noses and annoying questions from those without any body modifications, but I have to fight even harder to get a job than someone without any visible modifications."

No comments: