Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Antisemitism Card

I hate it when people use racism as their excuse when things don't go their way. You don't hear the antisemitism card used too often, but when it is, I find it even more deplorable. In the most ridiculous and immature excuse yet, Ryan Braun says the urine collector was an antisemitic Cubs fan!   Does he really think people are that stupid?  Please just shut up and go away already.

(His mother didn't exactly help matters any.  "His mother, Diane, a Catholic, has said, 'He’s totally not Jewish. I heard some organization started called him ‘The Hebrew Hammer.’ I said, ‘Oh no.’ My mother would be rolling over in her grave if she heard that.” Don't feel bad, lady -- we'd prefer he not be Jewish, too.)

No comments: