Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The End of the Tingle

Wow! When Democrats feel this way, you know things as bad as you think.  Jeff Jarvis lambastes Obama in this column:  "Is this really the legacy you want for yourself: the chief executive who trampled rights, destroyed privacy, heightened secrecy, ruined trust, and worst of all, did not defend but instead detoured around so many of the fundamental principles on which this country is founded?  And I voted for you. I'll confess you were a second choice. I supported Hillary Clinton first. I said at the time that your rhetoric about change was empty and that I feared you would be another Jimmy Carter: aggressively ineffectual. Never did I imagine that you would instead become another Richard Nixon: imperial, secretive, vindictive, untrustworthy, inexplicable."

No comments: