Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lots 'o Links

Sometimes I have to shut off the TV and not look at the Internet because the tidal wave of lunacy is so great and I can't believe this is 2015 America. Catch up on all the revolting developments courtesy of Betsy's Page, Maggie's Farm, and Larwyn's Linx.

Also, read about Freddie Gray's autopsy report.  If the cops are acquitted, will there be more rioting?

And here's a perfect headline for the dependency class:  Can Americans Be Weaned From Freebies Or Are We Doomed To Bankruptcy?  I think things will continue this way so long as you have Democrats in the White House.  Whatever happened to earning what you get?

I've heard of smuggling files in cakes, but this is the first time I've heard of tools in hamburger meat. Just what is the allure of vicious killers, anyway?

No comments: