Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A Strong Prescription for Anti-Maskers

If you don’t want to wear a mask, come to work with me, urges Dr. Gregory Jasani.

"To me, refusing to wear a mask is unacceptable.  By not wearing a mask in public, you are helping to transmit a deadly virus. Your actions are condemning countless people to serious illness and possibly death. You feel your freedom is being limited by wearing a mask? With freedom comes responsibility, and also consequences. If you insist on refusing to wear a mask, then at least have the courage to come see the consequences of your choices.  Please come to work with me and see things from my perspective.  Wearing a mask in public will seem a pretty small inconvenience after you do."

I like this idea and think that President Trump should be the first one to accept Dr. Jasani's invitation. But I doubt even a look at hospitalized COVID patients would make these people accept the reality.

No comments: