Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Having a Pavlov's Dog Response

Please spare me! 

From The Times of Israel: Stop harming Gaza civilians, Blinken tells Netanyahu as fighting rages in Khan Younis

"American top diplomat visits Israel as Biden administration ups pressure on Jerusalem to reduce intensity of its war on Hamas; reports say US is pushing Saudi peace initiative"

----

I am having a Pavlov's dog reaction.   Whenever I see the names Blinken or Biden, or the phrases 'Biden demands', 'Blinken demands', or 'Blinken/Biden tells Netanyahu',  I immediately see red.

They obviously printed the wrong headline. It should actually say "Stop harming Israeli civilians and hostages, Blinken tells Hamas and Gaza civilians as fighting rages''.

I wish Netanyahu would refuse to meet with him.  Why bother, when no good comes out of these meetings that only presume to tell Israel how to fight a war against Nazis!


No comments: