Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Friday, November 21, 2008

Funny Christmas Carols

Lenore Skenazy offers some "Funny Updated Christmas Carols". I particularly like this one:
Ring my Cell Rock
(to "Jingle Bell Rock")

Ring my cell, ring my cell, ring my cell rock.
You're in the car and bored, so you talk.
Call me 'bout nothing 'cause minutes are free.
"Now I'm turnin' left," you tell me.

Ring my cell, ring my cell, ring my cell rock.
Ring all the time, I'm losing my mind.
Blather and chatter because you're my spouse,
Though you just left the house!

What a nightmare, it sits right there
To pass the time away.
Turn your phone on and you drone on:
"I had a cheese Danish today, yay!"

Nonstop yap, there's my cell ringin' again,
Clackin' around the clock.
I hear the ringle and wish I were single.
That's the ring my cell,
Jingle ringle hell,
That's the ring my cell rock.

No comments: