Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, April 22, 2024

Jew-Hater University

I can barely watch the news at night -- the sight of those Jihadist, Nazi, anti-Israel, anti-Jewish terrorists makes me very angry and very fearful. The Jewish students must be terrified.

These are not "students".  Real students go to college to get an education and then get a job.  If this is the education these Nazis are getting, we're in worse shape than I thought. The reputation of these Ivy League colleges has been tainted.

Being suspended is not punishment enough. They should be expelled, and if they were somehow awarded scholarships, that money should be rescinded.  Also, any job offers they may have gotten should also be retracted.

What's next, bonfires full of books by Jewish authors?

Today I read an encouraging headline:

Patriots owner Robert Kraft pulls support from Columbia after anti-Israel protests: ‘No longer an institution I recognize’

“I am deeply saddened at the virulent hate that continues to grow on campus and throughout our country,” Kraft added. “I am no longer confident that Columbia can protect its students and staff and I am not comfortable supporting the university until corrective action is taken."

Smart man. But unless every Jewish donor follows his lead, it's too little, too late. 

As for these campus Nazis: If they hate America, Israel, and Jews this much, then why are they still here? They ought to go to "Palestine" and join Hamas and the PLO.  Nobody's stopping them -- and nobody would miss them.

No comments: