Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, August 14, 2006

Senile Mike Wallace + the Ahmadinejad Fan Club

From Little Green Footballs (http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/weblog.php)
CBS Viewers Dig Ahmadinejad, Dis Wallace

My own opinion was that Mike Wallace was crazy to fawn over that
Iranian lunatic Ahmadinejad, especially since Wallace is Jewish. But what I found incredible was the following letter to CBS. The viewer wasn't angry over the treasonous interview, or that someone who hates and threatens Israel so openly would be the subject of any interview. No -- this viewer was upset that Wallace was "rude" to "peaceful" MISTER Ahmadinejad!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was completely embarassed as to how this interview was handled. Mike Wallace was rude in every way. While on the other hand Mr. Ahmadinejad was speaking peace and presenting himself in a manner that I was impressed with. I would not have put up with Mike Wallace's behavior for that length of time.
What is 60 minutes thinking. I can't believed you aired this.
The most unprofessional piece of journalism I have ever seen.
You should be ashamed of yourself!

No comments: