Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Shut Up, and Pray At Home!

Excuse me, but isn't this what mosques are for?? From Little Green Footballs:This is getting ridiculous. Muslim woman cites gym after interrupted prayer. (Hat tip: LGF readers.)
DEARBORN — Fitness USA, a gym chain, is investigating an alleged civil rights violation involving a local Muslim woman who says her afternoon prayer was interrupted by a fellow patron, and that her complaint to management about the situation was rejected. “The manager told me, ‘You have to respect her (the patron), but she does not have to respect your God,’” said Wardeh Sultan of Dearborn. “I’ve had my membership for seven or eight years, and I’ve never had a problem with praying there. “I told that manager, ‘I can’t believe you said that,’” Sultan said. “Honestly, I feel humiliated and I feel ashamed, right now, to go back to Fitness USA.”

The usual radical Islamic front groups are involved, with the usual claims of victimhood

No comments: