Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Like This Man

I got a newsletter by e-mail from the Rudy Giuliani campaign via the Jerusalem Post. Here's some of what he has to say regarding Israel and terrorism, "Israel and the United States share common values. We cherish freedom, democracy, and human life. Our shared values have attracted common enemies. The terrorists Israel is fighting are the same terrorists America is fighting, and we must continue to fight them together. Last week Iran's President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, announced that the world would soon witness the destruction of Israel. This 2008 presidential campaign will determine how we deal with statements like these and the madmen who make them. I stand by Israel and I'll never embrace a terrorist like Arafat, a tyrant like Ahmadinejad, or a party like Hamas.... A Giuliani administration won't accept business as usual. We will stay strong amidst the threats of tyrants and we will stay on offense against the terrorists." His website has published The Twelve Commitments. They are: . I will keep America on offense in the Terrorists’ War on Us; I will end illegal immigration, secure our borders, and identify every non-citizen in our nation; I will restore fiscal discipline and cut wasteful Washington spending; I will cut taxes and reform the tax code; I will impose accountability on Washington; I will lead America towards energy independence; I will give Americans more control over, and access to, healthcare with affordable and portable free-market solutions; I will increase adoptions, decrease abortions, and protect the quality of life for our children; I will reform the legal system and appoint strict constructionist judges; I will ensure that every community in America is prepared for terrorist attacks and natural disasters; I will provide access to a quality education to every child in America by giving real school choice to parents; I will expand America’s involvement in the global economy and strengthen our reputation around the world.

No comments: