Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's OUR Country, Stupid

Here is a good article describing the winners and losers in the defeat of the immigration bill. Finally some spine was shown in the Senate, because they heard the outraged voices of their constituents. I agree with this assessment of one of the losers: "THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION – I’ve admired this president for a long time, but I’ve reached a point where I’ve had it up to here (my hand is at my forehead) with this administration’s chronic obtuseness and arrogance. The top priority right now for the administration should be the war. And yet the president spent what little political capital he had trying to shove this atrocious immigration bill down the country’s throat."

1 comment:

Soccer Dad said...

guess what? You've been tagged.